Sorry we experienced internal error while trying to make the request
20 goes of Whois.WS (why you have to choose us):
- We don't block reasonable (human) usage. Even if you
make 100 look ups a day we'll handle it! We may ask you to register for free but we wont stop
with captchas or other annoying stuff and we won't make you pay. If you like to pay for a
service you can have thousands of checks via our upcoming API but we believe everyday lookups
should be free forever.
- We know you have no time to waste, so Whois.WS is very
light and fast - find who is the domain owner in less than a second.
- We have an amazing domain cleaning tool inside! You
can enter domains/URL in any form and never worry a bit. For example a search for
https://domain.com/home still works.
- Whois.WS is short and memorable. You can write
directly in your address bar whois.ws/whois/domain.com and arrive directly at the right Whois
- If whois.ws/whois/domain.com feels too long we even
shorter for you - wh.ax/whois/domain.com also works
- We parse the owner information for Registrant, Admin
contact, Technical contact and Billing contact as well as Name servers and Registrar, Creation
date and Expire date. We also provide a handy guide with info on what domain owner information
is available in the Whois depending on TLD, does the registry allow Whois privacy and whis is
the best provider for the privacy if any. While this is a standardized matter for .com .net .org
and the other gTLDs and New gTLDs it varies wildly in country code domains (ccTLDs).
- We give you direct links to the Reverse Whois tools of
DomainEye.com (all domain names of the same owner)
- We give you direct links to the Reverse IP tools of
DomainEye.com (all domain names hosted on the same IP - can help you find the real owner in case
of Whois privacy)
- We give you direct links to the Reverse NS tools of
DomainEye.com (all domain names using the same Name Servers - can help find the real owner if
Whois privacy is active)
- We give you direct links to the Reverse MX tools of
DomainEye.com (all domain names having the same MX records - can help find the real owner if
Whois privacy is on)
- We show you if the domain has been sold before, when
and where that happened and what the sale price was.
- For all available to register domains we point you to
the best registrar (often we have to options for small and large scale domain owners).
- We know that some of you will use Whois.WS not as a
Whois lookup tool as intended but as a domain availability checker instead. Keep in mind that in
many cases domains with no Whois owner information are still not available for registration.
may be in a Reserved or Pending delete status. We'll try to give you the most relevant
information in such cases.
- We try our best not to serve you cached Whois lookup
results. If you see cached domain owner data (which we disclose as well as the cache date/time)
there was a serious reason for this, eg. the Whois server was not responding at the time of our
- If Whois is private or empty and you really need to
who the domain owner is? Try our premium "find the owner" service where we make a manual
investigation with our domain tools. It works on a don't find = don't pay basis so you risk
- We show unrelated to domain ownership but still very
useful data like Alexa rank, country of hosting IP address and others.
- We are domainers! Our portfolio includes 300 000+
domains in more than 100 countries so we know tons of technical information about domains,
extensions and Whois formats.
- We are open to feedback :) Write us here!
Copyright © 2017 DomainEye, All rights reserved